Wednesday, September 27, 2006

who will save us...

I've found a new theme song.

This is the ultimate depressive/depressed song.

And yet another reason to love Cartel.

"We hold these truths self-evident/the lies we used to represent"

I'm already, not even at the end of September, to the point where I hate this life. Not all of it...there are bright spots. Pinpricked skylights, you could call them. And they really are pinpricks.

"Say the words and make them count...give us truth and nothing more..."

I feel as out of rhythm as they sing of being. So full of anger...And I'm tired of not being understood. The stamp across my forehead, the one that says "doormat"? Yes, it's still there, apparently. Nobody gives a bloody care. I have problems, I have stress, but you don't see me walking around biting off people's heads or being selectively horrible to people just because I can.

What about me says to people "Be cruel to me"?

This can't go on.

I'm close to hating everybody.

*headdesk*

No comments: