This is a major traffic stop, to be sure. I'm sitting next to Kenzie at CMH (Port Columbus International) and our flight to Boston has been delayed an hour - as in, we should be boarding in the next five minutes and will not be doing so until about 12:35. It's exciting.
First, we couldn't dig my car out of the snow. By the time we did, it was 9:15 when we were loading the rest of the cars to leave. Of course, I had to stop at the bank to pull out money; thank God there wasn't a line. There was a woman walking out as I was walking in, and I was so tempted to move right past her but I just couldn't do it - even in a hurry, I can't be that deliberately rude to someone. At least there's something redeeming in my personality.
Valentine's Day wasn't anything to write home about either, though I did have some time to myself...and no classes.
Anywho, I'm going to continue leaving updates up here so I don't forget my big weekend in Boston. More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment