It's windy outside - I hate winterish weather.
This weekend is yet further proof that nothing ever works out the way you plan it. I drove up here Friday night to find that Chris had to work through most of Sweetest Day. But it worked out for the best...I got to see Annalyn, he got off early...
And he bought me roses.
I'm still shocked and flabbergasted that he had the thought. This new dynamic in Christopher's personality is amazing, and I hope that he continues it. It's gone on for a week now, and I have nothing but high hopes.
Beyond that...school. So much work. I just want to hide under a rock and wait for the deluge to be over. There is so much to get done and I don't think I have the time or the conviction to do it all. I'm still suffering from SuperGirl Syndrome...
And I have to get up early to go back to campus tomorrow.
I hate winterish weather.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment